For the UK sector we are fully committed to CDM (Construction and Design Management) Regulations 2015 and we have clear understanding of the requirements, and our duties as designers and principal designers.
For all our projects we as designers will consider the followings aspects and ensure they are fully achieved:
- plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- cooperate and coordinate our work with all project stakeholders
- present the right information about the risks and how they are managed
- communicate the project information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with the stakeholders about the risks and how they are being managed